Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Love letter to God

February is a month of love... so they say. Personally i believe that it should not just be love between man and woman but between any two people. Mother and child, between two sisters, brother and sisters,a friend with another friend, aunt and nieces, even to a stranger.
Since its a month of love.... I think its a month to express our love to God too.I like writing.
Well, i am gonna write my love letter to God now.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for being the Lord over my life.Thank you for always being there for me.I desire to draw closer and nearer to you each day of my life and do what you plan and want for me in my life.You have been an amazing Papa who has held my hand and never let me go.You are indeed the BEST as you bring out the BEST in me.Thank you for being my strength when I was weak and shelter that I can run to when I am perplexed and discouraged.Thank you for accepting me for who I am and yet challenging me to become the BEST that I can.
For all you have done Papa, I thank you
For all that you are doing Papa, I thank you
For all that you are going to do.....I thank you

Love ya Papa

In the grip of Your grace

Sheena Jeremiah

BLESSED VALENTINE EVERYONE

3 comments:

Cheng K. said...

Hi..now only reading this :-D, I'm living in a very slow moving place :-) ...may you grow deeper in discovering the love of your Papa for you and more...love ya

Messenger International said...

Thanks for sharing... We're honored to be serving alongside you!

Visit our blog @ www.MessengerInternational.blogspot.com!

akmj said...

Beautiful indeed :) happy valentine :)