Friday, January 8, 2010

Home

I am home... for good.
No more flying to and fro from Sibu.
Feelings were mixed when I left but I have learnt to adapt well wherever God places me.
Many things happen last year.... and I thank God that my family was together to face it.

THIS YEAR

I love my new school. I remember praying for my colleagues and my students even before I started my new year in Sultan Abdul Samad .God gave me really warm and loving
colleagues.That was my highlight this week.

That was something that has been in my prayer for quite some time. I even prayed that God will ordained the place that I sit in the staffroom. I am happy to say that my colleagues sitting around me in the staffroom are caring and open. I thank God for that.

I will always keep talking to God and let Him know what I feel and my worries and my thoughts
cos I know He hears every single one of them.Even the silent prayer that I pray.

DO YOU HAVE TIME TO PRAY, GOD HAS TIME TO LISTEN

PRAY UNCEASINGLY AND GOD WILL ALSO TALK TO YOU UNCEASINGLY.


In the grip of His grace

Sheena Jeremiah




8 comments:

Jan Tie said...

hey auntie sheena, glad to hear about ur settling in the new school. may God continue to bless you and use u wherever u are. ^^

akmj said...

hey dear :)

very happy for you :)

yupz keep talking to God coz He's there to listen.

thanks for sharing :)

Leslie Andrew & Sheena Jeremiah said...

My love,
I am really happy to have you back closer to me. Now, I can visit you whenever I miss you. No need to fly to Sibu....(m sure AirAsia & Malaysia Airlines will lose $$ )...It is a miracle to have you just 20km away from my house !
The school God has given you is HIS 'field'. Love the students and m sure you can create a bigger impact than before....Jesus loves you & so do I.
: )
leslie andrew

Pat said...

hi sheena, patricia here... greetings from germany... glad to find out bout ur blog... juz dropping by to say hi n wish u all the best in the new year... hope to visit u someday in KL...

all3 said...

Sheena :Happy for you to finally be back home and I'm sure you're doing great in school with God journeying by your side. Continue to shine for Him there like you did in Sibu...only better..hehe

Andrew : Glad that you have Sheena near to you but for Miri standard, 20km is very very far..hehe..
BTW, MAS is still making money out of me... :P

Hope to read more of your updates..

Take care everyone back "home"!

Wendy Blight said...

Hi Sheena,

It's Wendy Blight. Thank you for stopping by and sharing your heart and your prayer requests with me. It is my honor to pray for you.

Father, God, we lift Sheena and her gift of teaching to You. It is her heart's desire to teach Your children to know You, Love You, and most especially feel You. Father, will You fill Sheena so full of Your Holy Spirit that she is overflowing. Father, let Your Light shine so brightly through her and into these children's lives that they will want to know what it is that she has. Father, open her ears to hear Your voice and keep her heart tender to receive what it is You have to teach her children. Thank You, Father, that You are faithful to complete the good works You begin in us. We trust You will complete the work You have entrusted to her for these children's lives. Bless and multiply her efforts! We ask this in Jesus' Name. AMEN

LeaLLY said...

Aunty Sheena,

I'm so happy to hear this news!!! I know it was ages ago...but I'm sorry I didn't get to say 'goodbye' in person. I hope you're well in KL.
=)
Lea

See Kay said...

aunty Sheena, :-D would you believe it or not, I've only just read this up-date of yours. I've been visiting the site but for some reason my PC did not show this up-date until I stumbled on it by clicking on your profile and entering your blog again ...and I did that cos you said you'd up-dated your blog after the visit to the orphanage... :-)