Monday, November 9, 2009

The God who answers prayers

The lady officer from the Ministry of Education gently said "Sheena's transfer application from Sarawak (Borneo Island) to Kuala Lumpur (Peninsular Malaysia) is approved " before she puts the phone down.
I was breathless. It has come to past. Joy was over pouring in my heart. I could only thank God.
I celebrated with Him - said a prayer of thanksgiving at my office desk.
God, you have lead us perfectly. From the day we first met to this day. Today, we reap the true joy of awaiting for your perfect time.
My dear, let us always be thankful for this miracle in our lives - His Faithfulness in our patience.
Looking back to the past +2 years, I can say that Jesus has sustained us whenever we needed each other's comfort. He has ushered the right people into our lives to impress His Great love for us.
Today, He has answered our prayers.
Welcome home my love. m waiting for you.
leslie andrew
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE : Sheena will be returning to KL by the end of school term. [ after 16th of Nov 2009 ].
I would like to thank everyone in Sibu who has blessed her during her stay there from 2006 -2009.

( Note : I have read a lovely article regarding Sheena's transfer from her student's blog . Her name is Daal. http://crazylove93.blogspot.com/. Please encourage her too.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some memories from her stay at Sibu that I have in my collection:

6 comments:

all3 said...

Yeah, all the best to you,our dear Sheena in your new mission field and as you both starts a new life together. May His anointing always fill you!

Will miss you..hehe..knowing you are further away from me.

And it's great to know how much you have impacted the lives of your students. They are so blessed to have you.

To God be the glory!

Grace Ngu said...

Hi Auntie Sheena! I gonna miss you really much after you go back to your hometown KL. U've truly been a wonderful blessing to many people including me. Just wanna thank you so much for everything u've done for the Lord, for others, and for me. I really thank God for putting you in my life. :-) auntie sheena, u've set many good examples for us to follow, and u've been such good testimony for Christ Jesus in ur actions, ur speeches, ur minds, ur love for others, etc. I'll always treasure ur encouragements, ur advices, ur gifts, ur prayers, ur love for me, etc, and i gonna miss your smile, your laughters, the warmth n joy u always have with you wherever you go, your love for God and for people...... I pray that may the Lord heap blessings after blessings upon you, and may GOD lead and guide you and uncle andrew as both of you enter into a new phase of life together. Praying for you and missing you always.. I LOVE YOU DEARLY, AUNTIE SHEENA!! :-) ;-)
Love and blessings, Grace Ngu

Rachel Olsen said...

Rejoicing with you!

akmj said...

hey very very very happy for you :)

Cheng K. said...

Ya...what great news!!! I'm so happy for you. God makes all things beautiful in His time...

Cheng K. said...

hey to you, I thought I was bad with my blog but you are getting the way I am...heheheheeee