Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cambodia here I come

On Saturday i will going with a team of ladies to cambodia.These ladies are none other than the TCF EXCO OF MALAYSIA.

Its gonna be for six days.

I pray that God will use us to touch lives

I pray that I will experience God in a new way.

We are gonna reach out to Christian teachers in Cambodia. To even start TCF Cambodia.Its kinda excited to see God doing something new and I get to play a teeny weeny part in it.

TCF plays an important role in my life. For teachers, by teachers.....

I covet your prayers for me even as i go.Pray for all 13 of us.

May we TOUCH LIVES FOR JESUS

May we BE THE HANDS AND FEET OF JESUS during our time in Cambodia.

May God grant us strength to glorify His name

Sweet blessings

Sheena

4 comments:

Cheng K. said...

Ah...so you've managed to grab a bit of time to up-date your blog..good to hear of this new venture and may the good Lord who's made this trip possible use you and the group for His plans and purposes..thank God He answers our prayers far more than what we even ask or think..take care dear friend...

Leslie Andrew & Sheena Jeremiah said...

i am sure you are blessed by this eventful holidays...love ya

Grace Ngu said...

hi auntie sheena!
i heard about this trip from my mum.
looking forward to hear some stories from u about this trip. i am sure it was a really blessed trip. ^^

Jan Tie said...

hey auntie sheena, awesome. have a really blessed trip which i believe will be a great blessing to the cambodians as well as to the mission team. will keep u guys in prayer. =)