Monday, August 17, 2009

Free to soar

In about two weeks time, my name is about to change.Thats all i am telling.Go figure......
Anyways i told God that I wanted to start on a clean slate.Did not want to bring along any emotional baggage and stuff into it.And God being the ever understanding and loving God allowed me to attend the freedom in Christ camp.I have attended it before so I told the Lord that even if I did, I still wanted to sit down at His feet and learn from Him.

I did learn and relearn many things.I thank God for opening this door for me.The timing was so perfect.Andrew and I were fasting last week and the prayer item that he brought was for healing for our brokenness in our lives.After fasting for the whole week and then the camp, I feel set free.Talk about Gods perfect timing.He really knows how to orchestrate everything.

I have been reading a lot and this one book really helped me a lot this week.Its called Hidden Joy in a Dark Corner by Wendy Blight. This lady suffered a lot and through it all God became real in her life and God use her suffering for His glory.

We all suffer to different degrees in our lives.Some more than the others.Suffering is inevitable but pain in optional.I am learning to allow the Lord use my suffering to mould and refine me and also to use it for His glory.I still have a long way to go but still I am heading somewhere.

Sweet blessings
Sheena Jeremiah

5 comments:

Cheng K. said...

Good to read what you've written here...it's not fun suffering but it's the only way to go 'upwards' with the Lord for He suffered too and we can't be like Him if we are not willing to suffer...keep on growing....

Leslie Andrew & Sheena Jeremiah said...

By His Grace (His death & ressurection)you are completely healed...love ya

akmj said...

wow.

thanks for sharing this.

See Kay said...

Hiya...I've been popping by and wondering what the next episode has to say... :-)

Rachel Olsen said...

Glad to hear of your breakthrough. God is always faithful to meet us at our point of faith and longing.

Sweet blessings! ~ Rachel