Saturday, August 8, 2009

Blessed birthday Pastor Cheng Kin

Hi there everyone....


Today is a special day for a person very dear to me, Pastor Cheng Kin.She has been my spiritual mum for the past three years or so, constantly guiding me in the Word of God and walk with God. She is an amazing giver and someone who loves God wholeheartedly.She has a knack in explaining the Word of God....

Well today is her birthday and i want to dedicate this post to her.Even if you dont know her or know her, please do leave a comment and wish her for me would you.

She has been a source of tremondous blessing into my life and she has poured out her time and money and love into my life.I thank God for her and that our paths crossed.

Pastor Cheng Kin...... Blessed Birthday.

Sweet Blessings

Andrew and Sheena

6 comments:

See Kay said...

Well, well, well...what a surprise to find this on your blog...I think I know this person :-)...And I'm sure she's thoroughly blessed by you too after all it takes 2 hands to clap...besides, God always make blessings, never mistakes..love ya...

Grace Ngu said...

happy belated birthday to pastor cheng kin! ^^

Leslie Andrew & Sheena Jeremiah said...

May God hold you in His arms and shelter you from harm. May God grant you peace beyond human understanding. May God give you love to warm your heart. May God fill your life with joy ! Happy Birthday.

akmj said...

hey hey

I don't know Pastor Cheng Kin, but I thank God for all that HE has done in your life through Ps. Cheng Kin and many others :)

and I pray that you and I will continue to learn from our spiritual elders :) To be a blessing to others as they have been a blessing to us :)

~daals~ said...

happy belated birthday, Pastor Cheng Kin!!!!!! i may not know you but i do hope that you have a rocking year ahead.....:):):)

love,
daals

Pr. Cheng Kin said...

Thank you all of you for your wonderful birthday blessings. And thank you Sheena for this birthday gift...