Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brokenness

It seems to me that sometimes life just seems to throw one unexpected event after the other into my life. I really wish I could throw it away to someone else or somewhere else.But I cant.Its my portion for the time being.Running away seems easy but I know God wants me to sharpen my arrows and start fighting back.Not being defensive but offensive.I am refering not to human beings but to the power of the enemy that wants me defeated.

What should be the happiest time in my life is starting to feel like its not.And i dont know what to do.So right now I am just allowing God to work on my behalf.Suffice to say that I know In his time, he makes all things beautiful.That alone keeps me going.

Dear Lord, what seems to be the time of brokenness in my life, may I use it for ur glory


Sweet blessings

Sheena Jeremiah


2 comments:

Cheng K. said...

Like you I don't like such times of 'breaking' and going through them seems to take ages, some times. But, remember, calm seas don't make good sailors. And our Father God wants us to be more than sailors. We are 'sons' and like Jesus we have to endure sufferings in order to become like Him...

Grace Ngu said...

Dear auntie sheena,
Hi!
i've read all your blogs =)
it's fun, inspiring and encouraging to read about your stories and what God has done in your life. may your life continue to be blessed to be a blessing to others! ^^ once again, thanks for making my trip to KL a memorable one. =)
God bless you!
love, Grace