Thursday, July 23, 2009

One step at a time with Jesus

Of the many lessons i learned since falling sick is the world can and will go on without me.I also learned that life is short and anything can happen anytime anywhere.

Through the lives of people around me I have learned to smile and be happy despite circumstances around me.To be grateful for what I have and be contended with my portion that God has given to me.

To focus on what I have and not what I dont have.To live in the present as it is a gift from God and not in the past or future.

Most of all, I have learned that when I am weak, He is strong.

All i need to do is take one step at a time with Jesus.

Sweet Blessings

Sheena Jeremiah

3 comments:

akmj said...

one step at a time. WITH JESUS.

hmmm...

:)

Leslie Andrew & Sheena Jeremiah said...

ARISE and be ALIVE in Jesus...

Cheng K. said...

Ahhh....you've up-dated your blog...a bit shorter than usual but still good, I like your honest sharing..