Monday, June 22, 2009

Sick

I have been sick for the past two weeks but by the grace of God i am recuperating.But even when bad things happen, something good will come out of it.

My mums favourite motto in life is when everything is going wrong and terible and bad in your life.... hang on...God's rainbow is just around the corner.Wait for it.

I have a story to tell.But right now i have my clothes to wash and my hair too.

I will write soon.

Soon is relative:)

Sweet blessings

Sheena Jeremiah

3 comments:

akmj said...

I love that - when things go wrong, when we are in situations we don't like, hang on, God's rainbow is just around the corner... And something good will come out of it.

Which reminds me of the verse that says, "For all things work for good, to them that love the Lord"

:)

Cheng K. said...

Ahhh...being sick - I for one don't like being sick..in fact when I first started schooling I used to cry when the doctor told me I've to stay home and not go anywhere because I'd some sickness...one thing being sick did for me is that it taught me to enjoy being healthy - able to be on the go & fully engaging people in relationship...May the Lord add health upon health to you...

Cheng K. said...

Do you still remember the story you said you want to tell but couldn't because you have to do your washing?? I was wondering if after all these time you still remember what that story is... :-;