Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Praising God



These past few days, I have been reminded one too many times of praising God and Thanking Him.

The songs that I listen to, the devotions that I read, so I definitely know that God is trying to TELL ME SOMETHING.

Many things happen this past few weeks that has caused me to cling closer to GOD.

Tears seem so easy to shed.

Some things I cant understand.

YET

I am going to obey God.

Learn to thank and praise Him even for the nitty gritty things of life.

Today I thank God for my hands.

For those of you who dont know, i fell a few weeks ago and injured my hand.

My RIGHT HAND.

My finger is swollen and I am wearing a wrist guard.

It hurts at times.

I am learning to write with my left hand, drive with my left hand and do things with my left hand.

I wondered how many times I took my right hand for granted.

I don't anymore.

I truly thank God for blessing me with two hands to be HIS INSTRUMENT.

I praise you Lord for I am wonderfully made by YOU.

In the grip of His love, grace and strength

Sheena

4 comments:

Rachel Olsen said...

Praising Him with and for you!

Leslie Andrew & Sheena Jeremiah said...

Your lifestyle is a praise to Him : )

Cheng K. said...

So August came and has gone by and I missed this post...what else brought the tears to your eyes...?? Whatever they be, whether I'll hear of them or not, may the Lord use them all to bring strength into your innermost being and bring you into spatial 'ground' where you will soar like the eagles over the storms of life...

Anonymous said...

talking about tears...check out this verse in the Bible: Psalm 56:8a, “You have recorded my troubles. You have kept a list of my tears.” (NCV