Friday, September 6, 2013

Touched by my students

They say teachers play an important role in a students life.

To shape their mind and thinking, to mould their character and much more.

For me, I find that students too play an important role in a teachers life.

I say this because I have experienced it.

My 2012 5A students and some students from other classes  showed me the love and care I needed , not to mention their support and kindness when I pregnant. I know that I couldn't have done it without them and I honestly thank God for such wonderful and amazing students who showed me that students can also make a difference in their teacher's life.

Until today, I think so fondly of them and miss them so much.

So 5A, this post is a tribute to you all.

I pray that God will fill your heart with DREAMS

and FAITH gives you the COURAGE to dare to do GREAT things

Thank you for always being there for me. 













Love always,

Pn Sheena
 

1 comment:

tck said...

Wah, more than a thousand words were spoken here. My "hats off" to your 5A 2012 students.