Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My good friends are my family and my family are my good friends

Ever since I returned to KL , life has taken a very different direction from the one I had in Sibu.


For example,


I have LOADS AND LOADS of work and more work to do in school.


I am learning to divide my time between family , and school, friends and home.

Nevertheless I thank God for family and friends


I love being close to my family.


I love being close to my friends


And I LOVE being close to Andrew who is also my family and friend.


I miss my sister as she has migrated to OZ.


Miss her company, her laughter, her shopping skills, her kindness and love to me.


I pray that I get to meet her real soon.


I got to spend a lot of time with my bro recently too. It was good to bond with him as we both were away in different countries the past year or so for work.He is a real good cook and a loves exercising.


I thank God for siblings.


I thank God that He gave me the best sister and brother.


They are precious gems to me and a real blessing.


God knows whats best for each of us.


He definitely knows what is best for me


Thank you PAPA for giving me the best family.


Sheena Jeremiah

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Wonderful thoughts... what a blessing siblings can be. Your gratitude is beautiful!

Fields of gold said...

Thanks for sharing! It sounds like God has blessed you with a sweet family! :) Samantha

Caroline said...

I agree with the other comments... I love your attitude of praise! It's such an important attitude to have.

Cheng K. said...

Today is the 1st time that I've got online since I came back and I get to read your new blog posting...ya, thank God for siblings..Papa knows best..missing you already..

Unknown said...

I liked your blog. So sweet! God Bless your family.

Rachel Olsen said...

Praising Him with you! So glad you linked up to the carnival.

Sweet Blessings ~ Rachel

Leslie Andrew & Sheena Jeremiah said...

It is God who sustains & holds everything together in His might. To Him be honor and glory. Love ya